Xena Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena Roleplaying Forum

Get involved in a Xena roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rules of the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alti
Admin
Admin
Alti

The rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: The rules of the forum   The rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:01 pm

1. This is an Australian/American/English forum, so we would appreciate it if you at least tried to post in the correct language. Therefore, try to make what you post at least somewhat legible.

2. Remember that in role-play, we are play-acting as the characters we have selected. Therefore, do not act out of character; you are not sitting in front of a computer, but living in a different time as a different person. The words "computer", "my keyboard sucks ass", or "sorry, I had problems getting online" or anything along those lines should never be spoken in the role-play section of the forum.

3. There is no block on unacceptable language and curse words. We do ask, however, that you keep the cussing to a minimum, lest we are forced to restrict such language once more.

4. As much as I hate to say this, I must warn all of you: should you go away for a long period of time, you will no longer be a role-player. Certain roles need to be maintained and we can't have people missing in action. It would be sensible to alert either of the admin that you are going away, or give someone your password and permission to maintain your account in your absence.

5. Harassment of other role-players is strictly prohibited. You will be given one warning in such an offense, and should you ignore it and continue, you will have your IP banned and your username deleted.

6. Comments to other role-players based on sexual, racial, or any other kind of prejudice will not be tolerated. You will only be given one warning.

7. No one or two word replies. Try to write out at least one full, sentence!

8. No abbreviations in the roleplaying forum such as "L.O.L.", "L.M.A.O.", etc. If you must laugh, write "*laughs*".

9. In the role-playing arena, only certain types of threads are allowed to be made. If you wish for a thread to be made, contact the administrator or a moderator.

10. To be in a hut with the people living there, you must first WALK IN, or, if you're a god/goddess, POP IN! You cannot just BE there. Make an entrance, whether simple or flashy.

11. One signature picture per member, please. Members who have more than one picture in their signature - well, those multiple pictures will be deleted. We don't want the forum to load slow.

12. None of the characters in the Xenaverse are all powerful. If you take a hit, and you're mortal, you're down. Not necessarily dead, but down.

13. Just because we're in a twisted "reality" stance in this role-playing game, you cannot kill someone in battle. Wound them severely, yes. Try to kill them, yes. Do not, however, go through with it.

14. I know that this is a public online forum, but please, if you're going to have sex, only do it in your own personal huts, or that of your partner's.

15. No spamming with advertisements for other websites. If we catch you, we'll delete all the posts, and possibly suspend your account.

16. Banners should be no bigger than 500x150. Any banner that is bigger than that will be immediately removed without your consent.

17.If you want to become a roleplayer, you must pm the administrator, or a moderator.

18.If you wish to change your username, then you must contact a moderator or the administrator to add less confusion.

19. When creating your username, please make it of the characters name..remember we can always change it later, or once I figure out how to change it to the characters name.
Back to top Go down
https://xenaroleplay.forumotion.net

The rules of the forum
Page 1 of 1