Xena Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena Roleplaying Forum

Get involved in a Xena roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battleground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alti
Admin
Admin
Alti

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Battleground
Back to top Go down
https://xenaroleplay.forumotion.net
Xena
Slave
Slave
Xena

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:48 am

Left Mt Fuji and headed to the battleground

*At the base of Mount Fuji, Xena walked on what was the battle grounds in which she had died. As she looked around flashbacks of her death. The place was desolate she sighed and walked on searching for a village near by.*

Left the battleground and went into the nearby marketplace
Back to top Go down
Alti
Admin
Admin
Alti

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Leaves the marketplace and heads to the battlefield

Realising Xena had been here recently, Alti decides to scout the area for possible signs of Xena. The great battle was fought here, so much suffering, so much death; it doesnt take a shamaness to feel such things. Alti walks around the area, sensing that Xena is close. She decides to make camp under a nearby tree for the night, awaiting the arrival of the warrior princess.
Back to top Go down
Xena
Slave
Slave
Xena

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

*--@-}- Xena saw felt Alti before she saw her. SHe climbed a tree and watched as Alti set up camp. She knew the woman could sense her, but she had to see what she was up to first. Xena eyes her kimono and Katana. Alti was ready to do battle, -{-@--*

If that's what you want so be it. *--@-}-- she flipped off of the tree without a sound and landed neatly behind her--{-@--*

Looking for me?
Back to top Go down
Alti
Admin
Admin
Alti

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:38 am

She smirks, then turns to face Xena. Not anymore.
You see Xena, as this little rift that was created bought everyone to life, it also brought back Cyane, queen of the Amazons. You know what I took from her, and you also know what I have lost from her being alive again. All I want is your help to take it back, you could be a great sidekick once I take over the Amazon lands Xena.

Alti's husky voice was as deep as ever. Alti was walking slowly around Xena, still grinning.
Before Xena could give a response, Alti had already left almost superhuman like.

Alti decides to make camp in a safer spot.

Last edited by Alti on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xena
Slave
Slave
Xena

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 am

@-}-Xena looks around for the ex shamaness-{-@

I'm no one's sidekick alti!

@-}- she shouted into thin air. she looked up at the sub and knew that it was time leave. so she rushed over to get her burried armor still alert as to where Alti might have gone. She kept in mind what Alti had said, the rift brought everyone back that meant Borias, and Solon... and she had so much to lose if Alti got a hold of her powers again. -{-@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleground   Battleground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battleground
Page 1 of 1